Global Sales Strategy Manager
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2022
Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that's what we're doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we've still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?As a Sales Strategy Manager for Caby Logistics Business Unit, you will be charged with identifying go to market strategies and opportunities, building business cases, prioritizing and presenting findings to leadership, and executing strategic projects to enable growth. You should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.Role Overview:
- Sharing commercial best practices across countries and teams
- Participating in Pipeline reviews with country´s sales managers
- Identifying and prioritizing growth opportunities
- Opening and managing cross country opportunities with regional companies and holdings
- Developing and/or maintaining current knowledge of:
- Competitor features and respective value propositions
- Product content, design, operation, and use cases
- Go To Market strategies and initiatives
- Providing countries with company and verticals data to optimize pipeline generation
- Listening and identifying customer needs to improve product positioning and facilitate solution selling and product roadmap prioritization
- Identifying Country specific growth inhibitors, communicate with leadership to achieve focus
What we are looking for:
- Self-motivated and able to work strategically and independently
- Ability to travel 25%+ of the time if required
- Planning, preparing, and presenting skills
- Delivering complex sales oriented presentations
- Building strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Consulting and Commercial experience
The good stuff:We're a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Flexible working hours and work environment
- Home Office
- Payment of internet expenses.
- Health coverage
- Club La Nación card
- Recharge day: 3rd friday of the month off.
- Cabify days (extra week of vacation)
- Employee discounts.
- Fun events.
- All the equipment you need (just put your talent)
See more open positions at Cabify
Something looks off?