Global Sales Development Representative Manager
Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
As a Sales Development Representative Manager, you are responsible for the success of your Sales Development Representatives. Sales Development Representatives are critical to the sales organization and sales process, serving as the direct link between Sales and Marketing.
We are currently looking for experienced, motivated, and energetic professionals to manage our Sales Development Representatives in order to build a new business pipeline. The ideal candidate is a competitive go-getting hustler who excels with managing a team to achieve ambitious pipeline objectives. In this role, your team will be responsible for uncovering new sales opportunities through Inbound and Outbound prospecting.
You´d be managing people in the different countries where we operate: Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Ecuador, and Spain.
- Train Team on deep prospecting skills
- Provide the Team with a coaching cadence of time management, objection handling, prospecting tactics, and active listening skills.
- Help hire & quickly ramp new SDRs with training, including product knowledge, buyer personas, competition, tools training, and plenty of role-plays.
- Manage team to exceed qualified lead creation goals
- Strategize with sales and marketing counterparts on pipeline and prospecting initiatives to meet the company's objectives.
- Manage team to attain daily activity metrics of outbound calls, decision maker contacts, qualified leads
- Assess the quality of performed activities and share best practices
- Oversight of outbound activities and processess, with implementation of improved approaches
- Develop scripts and content to support cold outreach to prospects
- Provides insights on data sources, tech stack, to optimize outbound outreach
- Use performance data to identify knowledge or skill gaps across the SDR team.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 4-7 years experience in a high-performance sales organization in enablement, learning, and development, or product marketing
- A strong understanding of the sales environment, including sales content, tools, and training
- Experience with sales content management and learning management systems
- Able to build internal relationships with sales and marketing
- Demonstrated record of people development
- Knowledge of direct mail strategy and social selling tactics.
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible working hours and work environment
- Home Office
- Payment of internet expenses.
- Health coverage
- Club La Nación card
- Recharge day: 3rd friday of the month off.
- Cabify days (extra week of vacation)
- Employee discounts.
- Fun events.
- All the equipment you need (just put your talent).
Something looks off?