Operations Associate - LATAM
Latambarcem, Goa, India
Posted on Saturday, February 11, 2023
Capchase is the growth partner for ambitious software-as-a service (SaaS) companies. Our mission is to help founders grow their businesses faster through non-dilutive capital, market insights and community support. To carry out this mission, we've received $700M+ in funding from some of the best VCs in the space like 01A Advisors (BrightHire, Master Class), Bling Capital (Airtable, Gitlab, Lyft, Square), SciFI (Stripe, Brex), Caffeinated (OpenDoor, Airtable) and QED (Nubank, Klarna).
In a little over two years, we’ve provided billions in funding to thousands of companies, expanded operations to ten countries in the US and Europe, and grown our team from four co-founders in May 2020 to 120 Capchasers today.
Since our launch in 2020, we’ve achieved several milestones:
➡ 3K+ companies registered
🏃 5,000 plus months additional runway generated
🙌 Over 120 Capchasers working across 14 cities around the world representing over 20 nationalities
🌎 10 countries in which we operate
📈 250% annual company growth
👫 Built an awesome culture.�
We are looking for an Operations Associate based in Latin America to work cross-functionally to drive day-to-day operations related to payments, onboarding, customer support, operational & fraud risk. The Operations Associate own the performance of those operations, continuously proposing improvements to those systems and processes, and help build the team.
- Become an expert in our systems’ capabilities from data and credit risk, to payments and capital markets; become the point person to present our systems’ capabilities to internal and external stakeholders.
- Execute servicing and collections policies on key customer management interactions including data connectivity, delinquency management, collections, contract amendments and payment holidays.
- Report platform and data inconsistencies, and work with tech through resolution; design monitoring and early warning mechanisms to ensure highest levels of data integrity.
- Analyze effectiveness of our recovery strategies and build upon existing processes to continue improving our servicing guidelines using internal data and market best practices.
- Work closely with the Risk, Growth Advisory, Legal & Compliance teams to build out multi-team processes and tooling that unblock and create leverage for internal teams and improve the customer experience.
- Be a steward for compliance and adherence to our servicing and collections policies.
- BA/BS degree in economics, finance, business administration or related field.
- Experience in Project Management is a plus
- Prior experience at a bank, financial institution, or fintech in a servicing or operations role is a plus. You are customer-obsessed and constantly think about how your work will improve the customer experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent organizational skills and an innate tendency to find order in chaos by setting processes, documenting, and communicating cross-functionally about the importance of those processes.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See more open positions at Capchase
Something looks off?