Customer Support Analyst - Spain
IT, Customer Service
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
Capchase is the growth partner for ambitious software-as-a service (SaaS) companies. Our mission is to help founders grow their businesses faster through non-dilutive capital, market insights and community support. To carry out this mission, we've received $700M+ in funding from some of the best VCs in the space like 01A Advisors (BrightHire, Master Class), Bling Capital (Airtable, Gitlab, Lyft, Square), SciFI (Stripe, Brex), Caffeinated (OpenDoor, Airtable) and QED (Nubank, Klarna).
In a little over three years, we’ve provided billions in funding to thousands of companies, expanded operations to ten countries in the US and Europe, and grown our team from four co-founders in May 2020 to 120 Capchasers today.
Since our launch in 2020, we’ve achieved several milestones:
➡ 3K+ companies registered
🏃 5,000 plus months additional runway generated
🙌 Over 120 Capchasers working across 14 cities around the world representing over 20 nationalities
🌎 10 countries in which we operate
📈 250% annual company growth
👫 Built an awesome culture.�
We are looking for a Customer Support Analyst to join the Platform & Customer Operations team. You will be striving to improve the customer experience and providing meticulous attention to the most complex customer situations.Expect to work in a fast-paced environment, with amazing colleagues who believe in our mission. We're looking for customer-obsessed minds who love building and learning, always push to be the authority in the subject matters they cover and are eager to share this expertise with others in the organization.
🚀 The Job
- Improve the customer experience across all stages of a lifecycle, particularly focused on customer interactions with the platform and payments.
- Communicate directly with customers to resolve high-touch cases requiring knowledge of collections and money movements.
- Collaborate with Growth Advisory team and Operations teams to address inquiries related to servicing, payments, account onboarding, risk management and other operational functions.
- Implement key processes, training and documentation required to manage the Customer Operations function, and define requirements of internal tools that allow us to manage the customer experience and troubleshoot in the most seamless way.
- Drive issue resolution from beginning to end, working with engineering and external partners to troubleshoot, identify root cause and implement fixes to resolve issues in a systematic manner.
- Work closely with new and existing Payments and Banking partners to escalate support issues with external dependencies and manage service level agreements.
🧠 The Requirements
- BA/BS degree in economics, finance, business administration or related field.
- 1+ years of customer service experience or support for a software product.
- Excellent english speaking and writing skills.
- You are customer-obsessed and constantly think how your work will improve the customer experience.
- You have excellent communications skills and love working cross-functionally.
- You have excellent organizational skills and an innate tendency to find order in chaos by setting processes, documenting and communicating cross-functionally about the importance of those processes.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and builder mindset. You get things done by iterating and learning (fast) from your mistakes — continuously looking for opportunities to improve our customer experience and operational processes.
- You are a creative problem-solver, enjoy learning about business workflows and identifying areas for improvement / automation.
- You have the ability to learn quickly and problem solve on the fly with little guidance.
💡 Extra Credit
- Experience working with business systems and tools such as HubSpot, Zendesk, Slack, etc.
- Prior experience at a bank, financial institution or fintech in customer operations role is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See more open positions at Capchase
Something looks off?