Business Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
Capchase is the growth partner for ambitious software-as-a service (SaaS) companies. Our mission is to help founders grow their businesses faster through non-dilutive capital, market insights and community support. To carry out this mission, we've received $700M+ in funding from some of the best VCs in the space like 01A Advisors (BrightHire, Master Class), Bling Capital (Airtable, Gitlab, Lyft, Square), SciFI (Stripe, Brex), Caffeinated (OpenDoor, Airtable) and QED (Nubank, Klarna).
In a little over two years, we’ve provided billions in funding to thousands of companies, expanded operations to ten countries in the US and Europe, and grown our team from four co-founders in May 2020 to 120 Capchasers today.
Since our launch in 2020, we’ve achieved several milestones:
➡ 3K+ companies registered
🏃 5,000 plus months additional runway generated
🙌 Over 120 Capchasers working across 14 cities around the world representing over 20 nationalities
🌎 10 countries in which we operate
📈 250% annual company growth
👫 Built an awesome culture.�
Capchase is looking for a Sales Development Representative in our London office. to join our rapidly expanding sales organization. From facilitating initial conversations, to developing team wide best practices, you will be an integral member for our Sales organization. In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating excitement about Capchase. You’ll get to work alongside an extremely passionate and supportive team, but most importantly you’ll jumpstart your career in an exciting field. If you’re interested in venturing outside the norm and are ready to join a company with a proven and disruptive business model, we’d love to learn more about you.
🚀 The Job
- Develop new business leads and respond quickly to inbound inquiries.
- Utilize prospecting and research tools, coordinate with assigned reps to qualify opportunities; prepare for and book pitch meetings with target prospects.
- Strategize with team members to innovate & improve the overall sales development process.
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using enablement technology to connect with new prospects.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans.
- Work internally with other departments to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations.
💡 Extra Credit
- Experience using Hubspot CRM
- Prior Start-up sales experience is a huge plus
📊 Useful info
- We have offices in downtown London or you can work remotely if you prefer.
- Stock options – we want everyone to be a part of the company.
- Unlimited vacation policy
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See more open positions at Capchase
Something looks off?