Senior Product Designer (UX/UI)
Senior Product Designer (UX/UI)
📍 Barcelona, Spain
🏠 Hybrid Working
🌎 International and inclusive environment
💰 Competitive salary and perks
Our Wallbox mission is simple: Facilitate the adoption of EV’s and clean energy in order to create a more sustainable future for everyone.
Are you a strategic thinker with a passion for problem-solving and a keen eye for clean, visually appealing design? We are looking for a skilled Digital Product Designer to join our home apps team. With superior UI/UX skills, you'll be responsible for translating high-level requirements into functional, user-friendly interfaces through interaction flows and design elements. You will work with other designers and cross-functional team members and rely on qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
If you want to revolutionise the way we use energy, apply below!
Why should you apply?
As a key player in our home team, you'll work closely with cross-functional teams and our customers to bring your insights to life in a creative environment that demands leadership skills and the ability to execute a creative vision. As part of the team responsible for the Wallbox App, you'll collaborate with product managers, developers, data analysts, researchers, and our customers to shape the direction and requirements for our app.
What will you be doing?
- Help define and execute the digital product design strategy for home users
- Effectively present and persuasively convey design solutions to team members and stakeholders
- Design UI that builds on our Design System and review, discuss, and update components with other designers
- Contribute hands-on in all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Collaborate with developers to ensure proper implementation of your designs
- Partner with UX Researchers to ensure product decisions are data-driven and user-centered
- Support and guide more junior designers to achieve high-quality design outcomes, fostering a positive and inclusive work environment
This is a critical hire for our organization and a highly rewarding opportunity for the successful candidate to work within a high-performing and driven team.
What are we looking for?
- 6+ years of UX Design background with evidence of expertise in end-to-end design.
- Understanding of business goals and product metrics to drive design roadmaps and product decisions.
- Strong communication and storytelling skills.
- Experience working with quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- A team player, interested in working in cross-functional teams, with other designers and also business and technology experts.
- Expert knowledge of (design) tools such as or similar to Figma, Figjam, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Fluent in English – other languages are a plus!
- Experience working in Product organizations in fast-paced environments.
Missing some of the requirements but think you can bring something else to Wallbox? No problem! Send us your application and we'll see if we can grow together :)
Why join Wallbox?
Think of us as the people who are revolutionising electric car charging. We combine innovative technology and outstanding design to build smart EV charging systems that manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger. Smarter, simpler, slicker. That's us.
Founded in 2015 as a Barcelona based start-up, we have since grown to over 1000 Wallboxers from over 45 nationalities with a presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas!
From a top Spanish start-up to the first Spanish company to be listed on the NYSE, we are growing rapidly and we want you on board!
- Hybrid Working
- Half-day Fridays
- First-class private health insurance after your first month at Wallbox
- Free online language classes (English)
- Flexible compensation valid for restaurants & food delivery apps, transportation, and childcare.
- Hundreds of discounts on different brands & services with our Wallbox Circle benefits platform
- Car discounts & special advantages if you choose an EV
- Smartpoint for all your online orders & services at our offices
- Variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, every day, at a discounted price at our canteen
- Learn and grow in a company of over 45 nationalities and counting!
Please submit your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace
Something looks off?