Field Services Representative
Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We do this by creating smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona and selling already in over 80+ countries, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 1100 Wallboxers from over 45 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas!
We’re now the first Spanish unicorn listed on the NYSE (WBX) and have been recently named amongst LinkedIn’s top 3 Spanish startups.
In day-to-day life, you will see our core values shining through our Wallboxers. The passion and dedication towards our mission will hit you the moment you walk through our doors - and there’s no feeling like it.
Our journey is not plain sailing - it requires proactive, flexible and top performing individuals who are committed to the world of sustainable mobility. But one thing is for sure - it's going to be a fun ride!
The question is: are you ready to change the world with us?
The Field Services Representative is responsible for providing on field support to our customers, executing preventive maintenance, repairs, commissioning and troubleshooting activities.
- Provide worldwide field service support to our DC and business chargers
- Perform the commissioning and maintenance of DC chargers requested by our customers.
- Be responsible for a group of CP (Charging Points), doing technical troubleshooting of issues that arise on our fast chargers, both remotely and on site, to provide solutions to the issues.
- Work closely with Planners and Customer Service teams to ensure that any customer issue or operational request is resolved in a timely manner.
- Proactively identify potential issues before they arise on our chargers, and do a complete troubleshooting to ease the implementation of the fix
- Work with engineering teams to implement improvements on our chargers.
- Follow all internal procedures and guidelines to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Actively monitor KPIs and SLAs
- Technical degree
- Experience in public EVSE industry
- 3+ years of experience in field service
- Valid driver's permit
- Availability to travel nationally and internationally
- Interested in electric vehicles
- Proficient in English
- Collaborative attitude
- Hands on approach
- Capable to deliver in ambiguous and fast changing environment
- First-class private health insurance after your first month at Wallbox
- Free online language classes (English) twice a week
- Flexible compensation valid for restaurants & food delivery apps, transportation, childcare, and learning & development.
- Hundreds of discounts on different brands & services with our Wallbox Circle benefits platform
- Car discounts & special advantages if you choose an EV!
- Smartpoint for all your online orders & services at our offices
- Free coffee & soft drinks to fuel those tough Monday mornings
- Variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, every day, at a discounted price at our canteen
- Learn and grow in a company of over 45 nationalities and counting!
- No suits! Unless it's Carnival or Halloween
Please submit your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal-opportunity workplace.
Something looks off?