Senior Backend Engineer - Electromaps
As announced last year, Wallbox and Electromaps are joining forces to build the largest global electric charging platform!
It’s a perfect alliance! Wallbox creates the best possible EV experience by designing, developing & producing smart chargers for home & business and Electromaps is a highly recognized electric mobility platform in the sector with the objective of facilitating easier access to EV charging points.
Excited to collaborate, both companies are joining an amazing project that facilitates the growth of Electromaps and also Wallbox's expansion plans to continue with the sustainable energy revolution.
This collaborative project consists of an application that offers all information regarding thousands of different charging points in order to increase their accessibility. The main goal is to expand this success throughout the world and become the largest electric charging platform - globally.
Does it sound good to you? Here you will participate in a project in a leading electric mobility platform in the Iberian Peninsula and you will help us to create the future of green transportation.
Our young, dynamic and passionate tech team desires are to lead the change towards sustainable mobility and make the world a far better place, do you want to take part in that change?
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer to help our company deliver value to our customers just in time and with excellent code quality. We offer you the opportunity to participate in great, challenging, and interesting projects.
You will establish ways to complete your tasks with great quality, creating communication channels inside the team and other teams, creating estimations, proper resources,s and time management. Participation in defining the process of milestones for a new project. The ideal candidate will possess strong technical skills, problem-solving skills, and a passion for applying their expertise the best way.
- Participate in our SW revolution by being part of a growing team
- Bring your ideas and your experience contributing to making decisions that help improve and evolve our SW
- Develop new functionalities to meet product team requirements
- Maintain the current platform so that the customer experience is seamless
- Senior profile (from 3 years of experience) working with PHP and Symfony
- Competent with MySQL-based or Postgres database concepts
- Understanding of DDD, SOLID structure, and development patterns
- Experience with cache systems (Redis preferred)
- Development experience with API Rest.
- Ability to work with CI/CD environment
- Outstanding attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to "think outside the box" while identifying problems and developing creative solutions
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Bring development experience with Go
- Experience with event-driven architecture (RabbitMQ)
- Experience with AWS, and Terraform, and comfortable working with containers like Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm…
- NodeJS (Typescript, Nest)
- Knowledge of non-relational databases (e.g MongoDB)
- First-class private health insurance after your first month at Electromaps
- Intensive schedule in August
- Free online language classes (Spanish & English) twice a week
- Flexible compensation valid for restaurants & food delivery apps, transportation, childcare, and learning & development.
- Hundreds of discounts in different brands & services with our Wallbox Circle benefits platform
- Car discounts & special advantages if you choose an EV!
- Smartpoint for all your online orders & services at our offices
- Free coffee to fuel those tough Monday mornings
- Variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, every day, at a discounted price at our canteen
- Learn and grow in a company of over 45 nationalities and counting!
- No suits! Unless it's Carnival or Halloween
Please submit your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
Something looks off?