Compensation and Benefits Analyst
Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We do this by creating smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona and selling already in over 80+ countries, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 1K Wallboxers from over 45 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas!
We’re the first Spanish unicorn listed on the NYSE and have been recently named among LinkedIn’s top 3 Spanish startups.
At Wallbox you come first, so we offer a tailored career plan that aligns with your professional goals.
Our journey is not plain sailing - it requires proactive, flexible, and top-performing individuals who are committed to the world of sustainable mobility. But one thing is for sure - it's going to be a fun ride!
The question is: are you ready to change the world with us?
As a Compensation and Benefits Analyst you will deliver global cost-effective and competitive benefit programs:
- Collaborate with the Head of Global Rewards to create/maintain cost effective and competitive benefit plans within assigned countries (to include Retirement, Health Insurance, Life, Long term disability and voluntary schemes).
- Partner with the People team to provide advice and guidance on benefit policy/practice (to include absence such as Sick, Long term disability, Maternity & Leaves of Absence).
- Handle all aspects of day-to-day benefit provision.
- Monitor trends and legislation to ensure legal compliance and market competitiveness, making appropriate recommendations for change.
- Partner with the Head of Global Rewards to support in executing C&B processes or reporting requirements.
- Maintain benefit information and policies in line with strategic direction and regulatory requirements.
- Administer monthly reports for local and global compensation programs which include calculations as well as answering questions from Payroll and accounting.
- Facilitate the correct maintenance of People related databases and systems through partnership with our Human Resources Information Systems.
- Assist in the completion of multi-country salary surveys through pulling specific compensation and benefits data forms.
- Partner with local HR representatives to drive process improvement and automate processes where possible.
- Bachelor's degree in Labour Relations, Business Administration, Economics, or similar
- +4 years of experience in Compensation and Benefits/Global Rewards
- Strong analytical decision-making skills including the ability to accurately interpret and synthesize data
- Previous experience in a Scale up company and/or Multinational company environment is highly valued
- English level C1
- Proficient in Excel
- Workday and/or SAP knowledge is a plus
- Resilient, agile and able to adapt to change while still meeting expected objectives and deadlines
- Highly organized and able to effectively work in in a fast-paced environment
- Half-day Fridays!
- Hybrid work
- First class private health insurance after your first month at Wallbox
- Free online language classes twice a week
- Flexible compensation valid for restaurants & food delivery apps, transportation, childcare, and learning & development.
- Hundreds of discounts in different brands & services with our Wallbox Circle benefits platform
- Car discounts & special advantages if you choose an EV!
- Smartpoint for all your online orders & services at our offices
- Free coffee to fuel your mornings
- Variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, at a discounted price at our canteen
- Learn and grow in a company of over 45 nationalities and counting!
- No suits! Unless it's Carnival or Halloween
Please submit your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
Something looks off?