🏠 90% remote: You will have to come to the office upon your manager request
🌍 International environment
💰Competitive salary and perks
The revolution starts with small things: driving EVs, taking profit from renewable energy sources to avoid fuel... At Wallbox we work to make the world greener!
Why join Wallbox?
We create smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger. We work with electric cars, build smart chargers, use solar panels and inverters and integrate everything into solutions for users around the world.
Founded in 2015 as a Barcelona based start-up, we have since grown to over 1000 Wallboxers from over 45 nationalities with a presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas!
From a top Spanish start-up to the first Spanish company to be listed on the NYSE, we are growing rapidly and we want you on board!
Why should you apply?
- A strong team and feedback culture, as well as collaboration in an agile working environment of mutual support
- Young but highly proficient environment
- You will work with multiple departments across Wallbox and be exposed to a wide range of cutting-edge technologies!
What will you be doing?
You will be involved in the development of all aspects of our testing platform for the Wallbox products. He/she will work in a cross-functional team with other SW, HW, and electrical engineers as well as with the product team. You will be responsible for:
- Writing efficient, reusable, and self-documented Python code.
- Testing is in your mindset at any time (unit testing, integration test, …).
- Collaborate with other engineers in team brainstorming and decision-making meetings.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience in Python programming.
- Concurrent programming knowledge (multithreading, multiprocessing, etc).
- Comfort working with different OS (Linux, macOS, Windows).
- Good analytical, time management, and teamwork skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience in developing APIs (REST, RPC, etc).
- Basic knowledge of CI/CD.
- Experience working with control version systems (GitHub, GitLab, etc).
- Unix or Linux scripting.
- Experience developing software for test setups, production lines, Hardware-in-the-Loop platforms, etc.
- Experience working with common communication protocols (CAN, Ethernet, ModBUS)
- Software architecture knowledge
- Software design patterns and principles.
If after reading the requirements you are missing a skill or two, no worries! We still encourage you to apply as our mission is to grow together 💪
- Remote friendly
- Half-day Fridays!
- First-class private health insurance after your first month at Wallbox
- Free online language classes (Spanish & English) twice a week
- Flexible compensation valid for restaurants & food delivery apps, transportation, childcare, and learning & development.
- Hundreds of discounts on different brands & services with our Wallbox Circle benefits platform
- Car discounts & special advantages if you choose an EV!
- Learn and grow in a company of over 45 nationalities and counting!
Something looks off?