Sales Support Representative Internship - Stockholm
Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy in the electric vehicle industry. We create smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Wallbox offers a complete portfolio of charging and energy management solutions for residential and semi-public use in more than 60 countries and soon will begin commercializing public charging solutions as well.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 600 Wallboxers from over 40 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
About the role:
We are looking for a high energy, driven professional with intuition for business, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Sales Development team.
A Sales Support Representative Intern is responsible for generating and qualifying leads for a company's sales team, identifying potential customers, gathering information about their needs, and qualifying them as potential sales opportunities. SDRs are responsible for creating a pipeline of qualified leads for the sales team by working collaboratively with other team including account executives and sales managers, to ensure that the sales process runs smoothly.
- Develop and qualify opportunities within large enterprises
- Prospect and identify key executives at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship
- Work closely with Account Executives to build a pipeline for the Wallbox Business product
- Make every potential Wallbox prospect happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size or likelihood of close
- Ensure customer information is up to date and accurate by using company's tools and systems
- Actively support Marketing and Sales Operation departments on event planification, internal data analysis and administrative related tasks
- Real passion for Wallbox and a strong dedication to navigate large, complex organisations to share your knowledge about the product
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Able to sign an intership/graduate program agreement with Wallbox & your University
- Written and spoken fluency in Swedish and English
- Eligible to work in the EU
Nice to Have
- Experience in lead generation, sales, and/or marketing is a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com is a plus
- Internship agreement of six months with the opportunity to turn it into a permanent contract based on performance
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited coffee to fuel your mornings
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events
- International environment: Over 45 different nationalities
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween
Please submit your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
Something looks off?