Posted on Wednesday, April 5, 2023
🏠 Hybrid Working Policy
🌎 International environment
💰Competitive salary and perks
The revolution starts with small things: driving EVs, taking profit from renewable energy sources to avoid fuel… At Wallbox we work to make the world greener!
About the role:
We are looking for a Hardware Engineer for our Tech team of the Bidirectional unit. In this team, you will be able to work in the latest products of the company.
What will you be doing?
- Lead the concept and design of test setups for the validation of Wallbox products.
- Drive improvements in the electronic architecture of our QA platform.
- Forecast hardware validation needs for future features and products.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing technologies, tools, and test strategies.
- Research and specify electrical equipment such as various sensors, measurement equipment, I/O devices, and other hardware to meet test specification requirements.
- Provide support to the team in preparing the setups to ensure the quality of the new functionalities.
- You will be the main driver in continuously improving the quality of our test setups.
What would you do?
- Standardize good practices across different teams in Wallbox
- Attend the project follow-up meetings
What are you going to learn?
- Our team is involved in the whole design and validation process, you will learn about the process in the product development
- All the details of the electric vehicle charging protocol
- Meeting challenges and providing technical solutions to a multidisciplinary team
- Bachelor's degree in electronics engineering or similar.
- Experience with high-speed digital system design.
- Experience with analog electronics.
- At least 3 years of prior experience related to electronics design for market products.
- Experience with Altium Designer or other CAD software.
- Experience with high-density circuits, impedance control, components in double-sided boards, and multiple-layer PCBs.
- Experience in different stages of product design.
- Knowledge of Design for Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of Design for Testability.
- Familiarity with different fabrication processes of an electronic product to ensure quality and manufacturability.
- Experience in design for electromagnetic compatibility and electrical safety.
- English with minimum intermediate level.
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- A holistic view of the product and ownership is a must.
- Adaptability to an existing environment and human group.
- Eager to acquire new knowledge and share hers/his with her/his colleagues.
Nice to have:
- Experience in product certification.
- Experience working in quality environments (ISO9001, automotive, aerospace, etc.).
- Knowledge of firmware and embedded Linux is highly valued.
- 100% company paid individual medical & dental insurance
- Attractive compensation package, which includes a competitive bonus scheme based on performance
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoons off
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
- Free online English classes.
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, every day, for a discounted price
- Over 40 different nationalities
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween
See more open positions at Wallbox
Something looks off?