Wallbox is a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015 and dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We create smart charging systems for electric vehicles that combine cutting-edge technology with an outstanding design, because we believe that design is as essential as technology. And in order to provide an integrated experience, the communication between the car and the charger is managed via an easy-to-use App.
Wallbox operates in over 40 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, China, France, and the US. We are a team of dreamers, doers, and makers, working worldwide to lead the path to sustainable electric transportation. More than 200 dedicated experts of over 20 different nationalities work together on achieving this goal.
We are powered by a culture of trust and innovation, something we have to earn every day by living up to our values. This culture has shown to be rewarding in many ways - amongst them, the creation of the world’s first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology.
We have closed our second tranche of series A investment, bringing the total round to €23M.
At the end of the day, working at Wallbox is at the same time challenging, fun and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
As a Presales Engineer in our sales team, you’ll play a huge role in helping our customers understand the value of Wallbox Business. It’ll be your mission to develop and support our growing list of customers, by working closely with them, showing the value of Wallbox, and addressing technical challenges.
- Know every detail of Wallbox Business (including our third-party integration), and understand how technology solutions are run and installed
- You will support our Sales team with technical product knowledge and objection handling in customer meetings, with travel as required
- Help customers deploy and use Wallbox Business to address their existing collaboration challenges. Understand the customer's business goals and partner with them to achieve those.
- You will work closely with Engineering, Product, and Customer Experience teams to ensure smooth prospect-to-customer transitions and long-term customer success
- Help the Sales team move toward closing by making customer product demos a positive experience
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or equivalent experience
- Native in French and fluent in English
- You will give a strong understanding of EV charging technologies, related to the offering of Wallbox Business Solutions
- Understanding of EV charging systems and principles, particularly around the delivery
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and capabilities build a long-term business relationship
- A strong desire to learn in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment
- Ability to work closely with end-users in a consulting, services or support capability
- Travel as required
- First-class private health insurance after your first month at Wallbox
- Life Insurance
- Free online language English classes twice a week
- Car discounts & special advantages if you choose an EV!
- Food and transport subsidized
- Learn and grow in a company of over 45 nationalities and counting!
- No suits! Unless it's Carnival or Halloween
Please submit your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
Something looks off?