Technical Support Engineer
We’re looking for an analytical and detail-oriented Technical Support Engineer to be an integral part of our Texas factory team. As the Technical Support Engineer, you will be part of a cross-functional team within the Technology department, working closely with Operations teams to ensure the highest standards of quality and production for Wallbox products. You’ll play a key role in managing product incidents and deployments at our new factory. Are you ready to change the world with us?
- Manage incidents on the factory assembly line, solving or escalating as quickly as possible
- Provide full engineering support to the site Production team to ensure operational targets are met
- Diagnose root causes of incidents
- Carry out planned, reactive, and predictive maintenance to ensure continuous functionality of machinery
- Verify aspects of new product releases prior to being deployed on the assembly line
- Deliver optimal levels of performance as a member of the engineering team by utilizing continuous improvement tools and techniques, being responsible for release deployments at factory stations
- Communicate and share the status of the assembly lines to the team, providing information and metrics in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent professional experience
- Basic Electrical & PLC knowledge
- Knowledge in OOP (Python 3.x preferable)
- Experience in troubleshooting rack instruments (oscilloscopes, DMMs, power supplies, power analyzers, and electrical loads)
- Experience working with and debugging common communication protocols (CAN, I2C, Ethernet, GPIB, ModBUS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Team player who thrives in a multicultural and international environment
Nice to have
- Proven professional experience as a hands-on test automation engineer
- Familiar with Agile Development methodologies
- Experience developing software in a team environment using version control, build automation, bug tracking, and similar processes/technologies
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package
- Hybrid remote policy: up to 2 days WFH.
- 401k plan with company contribution.
- Flexible work schedule and PTO policy.
- Be part of a young, international, entrepreneurial and talented team working in a fast-paced and vibrant environment with growing position in the US market.
- Be a pioneer and build our company’s presence in a new market.
Please submit your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
Something looks off?