Junior Certification Engineer
Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We do this by creating smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona and selling already in over 80+ countries, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 1200 Wallboxers from over 45 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas!
We’re now the first Spanish unicorn listed on the NYSE (WBX) and have been recently named amongst LinkedIn’s top 3 Spanish startups.
In day-to-day life, you will see our core values shining through our Wallboxers. The passion and dedication towards our mission will hit you the moment you walk through our doors - and there’s no feeling like it.
Our journey is not plain sailing - it requires proactive, flexible and top performing individuals who are committed to the world of sustainable mobility. But one thing is for sure - it's going to be a fun ride!
The question is: are you ready to change the world with us?
About the role:
The Junior Certification Engineer will work on the validation and certification affairs of WALLBOX existing and new products. This position will be responsible for leading the planning, execution, and certification of Wallbox products and support overall certification.
This role requires interfacing with the certification bodies of the different markets, specially EMEA and NAFTA.
This role also requires reading and analyzing product standards to translating the standards requirement to design requirements.
- Previous experience (1 or 2 years) in a similar role would be a plus, but not a must (we are really open to train this person).
- Flexible & open-minded engineer ready to work in the state-of-the-art testing technologies.
- Knowledge on certification schemes in several countries/regions (EU, USA - IEC and UL).
- Able to read, understand and translate technical regulations into design requirements to the engineering team.
- Interest in the field of electric vehicles and renewable energies.
- Motivated and autonomous.
- Agile methodology know-how.
- Good Team player.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge on electronic and power electronics components.
- Jira, confluence knowledge.
- Experience in electronic testing.
- Half-day Fridays and flexible working hours!
- First class private health insurance.
- Free online language classes (English) twice a week.
- Flexible compensation valid for restaurants & food delivery apps, transportation, childcare, and learning & development.
- Hundreds of discounts in different brands & services with our Wallbox Circle benefits platform.
- Car discounts & special advantages if you choose an EV.
- Free coffee.
- Variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, at a discounted price at our canteen.
- Option to buy stocks with an interesting discount as investment plan.
- Learn and grow in a company of over 45 nationalities and counting!
- No suits! Unless it's Carnival or Halloween.
Something looks off?