Sales Operations Analyst - DACH
Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We do this by creating smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona and selling already in over 80+ countries, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 800 Wallboxers from over 45 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas!
We’re now the first Spanish unicorn listed on the NYSE ($WBX) and have been recently named amongst LinkedIn’s top 3 Spanish startups.
In day-to-day life, you will see our core values shining through our Wallboxers. The passion and dedication towards our mission will hit you the moment you walk through our doors - and there’s no feeling like it.
Our journey is not plain sailing - it requires proactive, flexible and top performing individuals who are committed to the world of sustainable mobility. But one thing is for sure - it's going to be a fun ride!
The question is: are you ready to change the world with us?
As a Sales Operations Analyst you will be a key stakeholder for the Country Manager, the sales team and other departments like Finance or Logistics. Your main responsibilities will be structured around 3 pillars: operations, analytics and customer experience.
- Act as connector between Operations, Finance and Sales to follow-up on daily operations and to identify opportunities for improvement in reporting/processes.
- Provide insights on drivers of underperformance (agent level, process level, CX level) and represent the voice of the customer internally to drive continuous improvement and user happiness.
- Resolve customer queries by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations to management.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Support orders submission when needed, coordinating different departments such as sales, logistics and finance.
- Become a subject matter expert on all things involving sales operations; provide ideas, plans or suggestions to meet quarterly targets when gaps are spotted.
- BA/BS University degree.
- At least 1 year of industry sales/sales operations experience.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Native level of German and fluent in English.
- Highly developed attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Nice to have:
- Good Spanish level.
- Experience with Salesforce or other ERP.
- Hundreds of discounts in different brands & services with our Wallbox Circle benefits platform
- Special advantages if you choose an EV!
- Learn and grow in a company of over 45 nationalities and counting!
- No suits! Unless it's Carnival or Halloween
Please submit your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
Something looks off?