Key Account Manager - France
Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We do this by creating smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona and selling already in over 80+ countries, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 1000 Wallboxers from over 45 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas!
We’re now the first Spanish unicorn listed on the NYSE (WBX) and have been recently named amongst LinkedIn’s top 3 Spanish startups.
In day-to-day life, you will see our core values shining through our Wallboxers. The passion and dedication towards our mission will hit you the moment you walk through our doors - and there’s no feeling like it.
Our journey is not plain sailing - it requires proactive, flexible and top performing individuals who are committed to the world of sustainable mobility. But one thing is for sure - it's going to be a fun ride!
The question is: are you ready to change the world with us?
- Generate and foster long-term new international business leads (in the sub-vertical: electric goods, energy efficiency goods, consumer goods, automotive goods wholesalers).
- Set meetings to present Wallbox to new accounts.
- Analyze the opportunity by reviewing the account's profile in France.
- Negotiate the commercial, financial, logistics, and service conditions.
- Visit interesting fairs that will lead to new opportunities.
- Set up the onboarding process of new accounts with the in-market teams.
- Establish a long-term relationship with the French account.
- Act as the central connection between local in-market teams and our international clients. Have recurring meetings with both regarding business development, KPI´s, strategy, etc.
- Solve problems when requires.
- Manage daily activities in the system Salesforce and other tasks as required.
- Around 3 years of experience in a Key Account Management or Sales role.
- Experience in business and high-level, C-suite sales.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
- A smart hunter with high levels of LinkedIn Sales Navigator or similar proficiency.
- Ability to lead and/or motivate others around you and make data-driven decisions.
- French native level.
- Proficient English level.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of specific EV market characteristics across France.
- Car discounts & special advantages if you choose an EV!
- Health insurance
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility of working remotely.
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
- Over 20 different nationalities.
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween.
Please upload your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal-opportunity workplace.
Something looks off?