DC Service Engineer
Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We do this by creating smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona and selling already in over 80+ countries, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 900 Wallboxers from over 45 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas!
We’re now the first Spanish unicorn listed on the NYSE (WBX) and have been recently named amongst LinkedIn’s top 3 Spanish startups.
In day-to-day life, you will see our core values shining through our Wallboxers. The passion and dedication towards our mission will hit you the moment you walk through our doors - and there’s no feeling like it.
Our journey is not plain sailing - it requires proactive, flexible and top performing individuals who are committed to the world of sustainable mobility. But one thing is for sure - it's going to be a fun ride!
The question is: are you ready to change the world with us?
The DC Service Engineer core task is to give remote support to our CPO’s/owners of a Public Fast Charging Point to minimise downtime and resolve any issue in a timely manner. As well as reporting (potential) issues with all the required details to our Service Engineer Fast Chargers team and follow up on them.
- Provide technical support to our customers during commissioning, FAQ, training and problem resolution.
- Be an expert on Public Fast Charging Points and solve and or identify issues remotely.
- Document incidents and escalate to Service Engineering with a high level of detail.
- Be in close contact with the Service Engineering team to discuss progress and get feedback on any escalated tickets.
- Constant improvement and maintaining of the internal systems and processes.
- Identify locks that require follow-up or further investigation.
- Develop interdepartmental communication ways.
- Keep and improve commercial relationships with CPO’s/owners.
- Ensure the documentation and communication of the processes, policies, and procedures for obtaining the correct, timely and cost-effective IT support.
- Securing KPIs with external companies and maintaining a close relationship with them.
- Engineer or similar technical profiles.
- At least 2 years of experience with DC charging solutions or similar.
- Expert in fault finding and troubleshooting complex devices or machines.
- IT knowledge. Remote operations, Wifi, Ethernet…
- Analytic vision.
- Ticketing and reporting systems knowledge, Salesforce, Jira, Tableau,..
- Incident Management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good practice management for quality of service delivery.
- Availability to travel based on business needs.
- Experience dealing with clients.
- High level of English.
- Other languages are a plus.
- As an extra, you might be required to work “on duty” shifts.
- Hybrid Working model and flexible working our.
- First class private health insurance.
- Attractive compensation package, which includes a competitive bonus scheme based on performance.
- Free online language classes (English) twice a week
- Flexible compensation valid for restaurants & food delivery apps, transportation, childcare, and learning & development.
- Hundreds of discounts in different brands & services with our Wallbox Circle benefits platform
- Car discounts & special advantages if you choose an EV!
- Free coffee to fuel those tough Monday mornings
- Variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, at a discounted price at our canteen.
- Learn and grow in a company of over 45 nationalities and counting!
- No suits! Unless it's Carnival or Halloween
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events
Something looks off?